Foot Locker is an American retailer that deals with the manufacturing and designing of athletic shoes and clothes for men and women. In this article, we will explore all you need to know about Foot Locker Gift Cards.
Foot Locker Gift Cards
With Foot locker gift cards, you can buy products from the Foot Locker store. They function just like cash, only that they cannot be used outside of a Foot Locker store; online or in- store. Their gift cards are available in any value from $10 – $250.
Types of Foot Locker Gift cards
1. Physical Gift cards: These are plastic gift cards that Foot Locker offers, they can only be bought in their stores and in retail stores that sell varities of gift cards.
2. E-gift Cards: These cards are sold on their website, and are delivered directly to your email as soon as they are purchased.
Where to Redeem a Foot Locker Gift Card
Foot Locker gift cards can be redeemed in the following stores: Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Champs Sports, and Eastbay.
How to Check your Foot Locker Gift Card Balance.
Checking your Foot Locker gift card balance is as easy as ABC. All you have to do is:
1. Visit Foot Locker’s website
2. Click on “Check your balance”
3. Type your gift card number and PIN in their respective places
4. Click “Check Balance”
Told you, it’s simple as ABC.
Is It Possible To Sell My Foot Locker Gift Card In Nigeria?
Absolutely. Gift card trading platforms are seeing a steady rise in Nigeria, and to prevent waste of gift cards, you can easily trade your card for cash. One of such online trading platforms is called Cardtonic. They are trusted by many people, in addition to that, they offer the best rates and a seamless trading experience. To know the latest rate of your Foot Locker gift card, use their rate calculator.