Everyone forgets things. Yes, every human being on this planet including you. Some people may forget more frequently than others, but we all do. Since we are all very flawed in this regard. It is important to ensure that we put systems in place to help us remember things, no matter how little.
Forgetting a loved one’s birthday or special occasion is not the coolest. That’s why Nordstrom offers their customers the option to schedule a gift card delivery. Which is a genius way to avoid “had I known”. So, yes, the answer to your question is “Yes, you can schedule a gift card delivery on Nordstrom”.
How to Schedule a Nordstrom Gift Card Delivery
It’s really easy to schedule a Nordstrom gift card delivery. Take the following steps:
1. Visit the Nordstrom Website.
2. You’ll see Purchase a Gift Card or eGift Card, click “Buy Now”.
3. If you are buying for a friend, enter their name and your name and click “pick a gift card”
4. On the next page, click “Send an eGift card”
5. Choose your eGift card design and click on “Choose your dollar amount”.
6. Select how much you would like and how many.
7. Add a personalized message and click “where would you like it sent?”
8. Enter the recipient’s email and confirm it.
9. Choose the day you would like for it to be delivered.
10. Add to cart and check out.
It is really that easy. It is important to know that you can only schedule a digital gift card and not physical gift cards. In addition to that, you can only choose up to a year in advance, not a day more. If you would like to sell a Nordstom gift card for cash in Nigeria, it is absolutely possible to do that when you use reputable online trading platforms like Cardtonic.