Steam Gift Cards are a form of digital currency that can be developed into badges that grant rewards and are obtained by purchasing and playing games on Steam. It serves as a credit option which could be redeemed through Steam App . This Credit from the Gift cards can then in turn be used to buy games, downloadable content, and in-game content. It should be noted that while the Steam App provides an online-only service, It also sells gift cards that can be used in several physical stores.
BEST SITE TO SELL STEAM GIFT CARDS INSTANTLY ONLINE
There are tons of websites or platforms where you can trade Steam gift cards for cash, in Africa; Nigeria, and Ghana to be precise. Using the Cardtonic, you can easily exchange Steam gift card for naira, and not just limited to that, you can exchange any gift card for naira.
Select Steam as your gift card category name, and enter the amount of the card you are willing to sell. On submission, you will have to wait for less than 5 minutes to get a response from the platform. The naira equivalent will be paid to you once the gift card is verified.
You can contact Cardtonic support on Whatsapp at 07060502770, firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat on the site if you prefer a more interactive session.
Lastly, you can as well sell Google Play Gift Cards on Cardtonic.
Talking Of Steam As A Proxy For Cash
Gift cards are more or less digital cash. They hold the same type of monetary value regular cash holds the only difference is you are only able to spend it at the designated store of the brand. In this scenario, A $200 Steam gift card, means you have $200 monetary value which can only be spent on the steam website. This makes it almost useless as long as you have nothing to buy on the site
You can also look at it from this perspective. It simplifies every payment on steam website because the store does not accept all types of cards. Nigeria for example, rejects some cards for payments on the Steam site, which makes the last resort gift cards, as the alternative payment method.
How Can You Redeem Steam Gift Card On Steam Website ? (DIY)
This article would include both Mobile and Web option on how to redeem steam gift card on the site follow these instructions and you’d realize how easy it is;
- Go to the Steam Website
- Go to the account settings
- Look for your store
- Click on purchase history
- Check wallet.
- Click on add funds to your steam wallet.
- You would see “redeem a steam gift card or wallet code below” see my account details.
- Click on “REDEEM”.
- Log in to your Steam Account.
- Click on your Account Name, then Account Details.
- Select Add funds to your steam wallet
- Redeem a steam wallet code
- Enter your steam wallet gift card
- Enter your Address
- Voila, you have redeemed your steam gift card.
You can watch the video below for easier understanding:
The Different Types Of Steam Gift Card
There are two different types of Steam Gift Card namely; Physical Steam Gift Cards & Steam Ecodes.
1. The Physical Steam Gift Cards: These are paper steam branded cards bought in physical stores such as Amazon, Walmart, BestBuy, Walgreens, etc.
Common price values for physical steam gift cards are 20, 50, and 100.
2. The Steam Ecodes: Steam Codes are online codes of steam gift cards purchased and sent to the buyer’s email address or phone number. They usually looked scanned.
They exist in denominations such as 5,10, 25, etc.
How Can You Check Steam Gift Card Balance?
- Log in to your Steam account.
- The current available balance will be listed in the upper right-hand corner, below your profile name.
How Much Will You Get For $100 Steam Gift Card Sale
The rate and amount of gift cards depend on a lot of market factors, but most range between 28,000 to 40,000 in naira. You can get current rates using the in-app rate calculator on the cardtonic app.
What If You Want To Sell Steam For Bitcoin or Paypal?
Currently this feature is not included in this article. In case something relating to this pops up
What does there was an error redeeming the entered code mean
It may mean either of the following;
1. The code may be invalid; You might have made a mistake while typing the code of the card. Try to ensure there are no mistakes when inputting your code.
2. Your code may not be yet be activated; Like all gift cards, Steam gift cards must be activated. This is done to avoid scams or theft, Visit the store you purchased the card from and request for proper activation of the steam gift gift card.
3. There is a different location from the currency of the code; The Steam platform has access to its user’s location, and you can only redeem steam gift cards whose currency matches the user’s location.