Foot Locker is an American athletic retailer that operates a chain of footwear and sportswear stores such as Champ Sports, Footaction USA, Kids Foot Locker, etc.
It offers a broad selection of the latest footwear and apparel from high-end brands like Jordan, Nike, Reebok, etc to affordable brands like Converse, Vans etc.
It is the largest athletic retailer with over 3000 stores worldwide.
Foot locker is famous for its employees’ uniform resembling that of football referees.
About Foot Locker Gift Cards
These are alternative payment means issued by the Foot Locker brand and are used for the purchase of merchandise at its stores and websites.
Foot locker gift cards exist in two forms;
Physical: Branded plastic foot locker gift cards that are purchased in its US stores . This form of gift card is often viewed as more secure and offers better reward on gift card trades.
Ecode: These are digital codes purchased online and sent to recipients via email or phone number.
Features of Footlocker gift cards
- 16-digit card number and 8-digit PIN located at the back of the card.
- Its denomination ranges from $10 to $250.
- PINs are sealed on the physical card.
- In some US states, you can cash out your gift card but there are certain conditions.
- The highest amount one can cash out is $9.
How to check the balance on Footlocker gift card
- Visit the Footlocker website
- Click on the menu icon located at the top right corner.
- Click on ‘Gift Cards’
- Scroll down a bit, you will see a ‘Gift Card help’ header
- Click on the ‘Check your balance’
- Input your gift card number and PIN.
- Click on the ‘Check Gift Card Balance’ tab.
How to Redeem Footlocker gift card for cash online
Wondering how to cash out on your footlocker gift card without restrictions?
There is a trusted gift card trading platform that processes gift card trades in seconds and offers the best rates.
Visit the Cardtonic website for more information.
Contact her Support Team on 07060502770 for any inquiry.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.