Footlocker gift card is a prepaid card used as an alternative means of payment when shopping on Foot Locker and its appropriate subsidiaries. This article tells all you need to know about Foot Locker Gift cards.
Foot Locker is an American retailer which specializes in sportswear and footwear. They operate subsidiaries such as Champ Sports, Footaction USA, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Runner’s Point, Sidestep, and Eastbay.
Types of Foot Locker Gift Cards
They exist in two forms- Physical cards and Ecodes
- Physical cards- These are physical cards issued by foot locker
- Ecodes- They are also known as E-gift cards. They are digital codes bought online and sent to your email address or phone number.
Features of Footlocker gift cards
1. They have a 16-digit card number and 8-digit PIN located at the back of the card.
2. Its denomination ranges from $10 to $250.
3. PINs are sealed on the physical card.
4. In some US states, you can cash out your gift card but terms and conditions are guiding it.
5. The highest amount you can cash out is $9.
How To Redeem Your Foot Locker Gift Card Online
- During checkout, select “Gift Card”
- Enter the 16-digit card number and PIN
- Click on “Apply”
How to check Your Footlocker gift card Balance
- Go to the Footlocker website.
- Click on the menu icon located at the top right corner.
- Select “Gift Cards”.
- Scroll down a bit, you will see a “Gift Card help” option.
- Select “Check your balance”
- Enter your gift card number and PIN.
- Click on the ‘Check Gift Card Balance’ button.
Where can you sell your Foot locker gift card for cash in Nigeria?
Cardtonic is your one-stop to trading your Foot Locker gift cards. With amazing rates, top-notch service, and super-fast payout, it is one of the best platforms your trade your gift cards.