The gift card business in Nigeria has, alongside Cryptocurrencies, risen to be one of the most highly regarded e-commerce businesses in recent times that Nigerians top several charts all over the world today.
Nigerians, as we all know, are not particularly fond of using gift cards to make online purchases. So, instead of going to the iTunes store to purchase something with a gift card they got online or as a gift, they tend to trade it in for cash and do something better with the money, like buy bread and coke, lol.
As a result, entrepreneurial individuals have created online platforms to address the problem, allowing people to sell gift cards in Nigeria without stress.
Best Site To Sell Gift Cards In Nigeria
In truth, there are so many Gift card trading platforms all over the country, but most times getting a trusted one becomes a headache. Well, not to worry much, there is one you can always trust to be your best friend in the Gift card trading industry and that is Cardtonic Technologies.
Cardtonic is a Bitcoin and Gift Card trading platform duly registered under Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission with reg number 2654401. They take pride in giving customers the best gift card trading experience.
On there, you can sell iTunes Gift Card, sell Amazon Gift Card, Steam Wallet, Google Play, Walmart, and just any other gift card.
How To Sell Gift Card On CardTonic
Actually, the process of selling your gift card on Cardtonic is pretty simple:
- You can decide to contact them on Instagram or download the mobile app on the App Store.
- Their agent usually responds in under a minute. Then you say what kind of gift card you have and how much it costs. After that, the agent will give you the value. The gift card rate calculator is right on the homepage if you’re using the user dashboard.
- You upload the gift card for verification once you agree to the rate.
- Wait for the agent to check the gift card for a minute or two.
- If the gift card is successfully validated, you will be credited to your account immediately.
Simple as pie!
What Gift Card Can You Sell On Cardtonic?
Some Gift Card Businesses in Nigeria do not process all Gift cards. However, Cardtonic accepts the following gift cards:
iTunes gift card
Amazon gift card
Steam wallet gift card
Google play gift card
Walmart gift card
Sephora gift card
Apple store gift card
Target gift card
In conclusion, exchanging gift cards to naira is now so easy, which makes the business of gift cards in Nigeria thrive than it used to be. Why not join the moving train and make some income for yourself with this trending business!