According to Wikipedia, Nordstrom is a luxury chain store founded by John Nordstrom and Carl Wallin in 1901. What first started out as a shoe shop has now grown into a fashion house that sells everything, ranging from women’s clothes to accessories and even grooming products.
If you ever receive a Nordstrom gift card and do not know how to go about redeeming it, stick around, let me teach you all you need to know. But first you must know that just like many other large retail stores, there are two different kinds of Nordstrom gift cards:
Types Of Nordstrom Gift Cards
1. Physical Gift Cards : These gift cards come in denominations of $50, $100, $150, $250, $300 and $500.
2. eGift Cards: These gift cards also come in values of $50, $100, $150, $250, $300 and $500.
Where to Buy Nordstrom Gift Cards
Both Nordstrom physical and digital gift cards can be found on their website. All you have to do is:
1. Visit their website and click on “Gifts”.
2. Select gift cards, input respective names and click on “Pick a gift card.”
3. Choose the particular kind of gift card you want (physical and electronic) and select your dollar amount.
It’s as simple as that. Now to the main point of this article:
How To Pay On Nordstrom Using Nordstrom Gift Cards
The process of paying for a purchase with your Nordstrom gift card is straightforward.
1. Visit the website and go to your cart.
2. Fill in the required details and check out.
3. Choose your mode of payment, in this case, a gift card. You must ensure that the gift card balance can cover your purchase.
4. Enter the gift card number in your email (for a Nordstrom e-gift card) or at the back of your card (for a physical gift card) and enter the access code.
All it takes is four simple steps to redeem your gift card on the Nordstrom website. Did you know that you can sell your Nordstrom gift card for cash in Nigeria? If you have no intention of buying clothes on Nordstrom with your gift card, because you have more pressing needs, Cardtonic offers the best rates in Nigeria.