If you have an eBay gift card and want to redeem it to make any purchase on the auction website, you’ve come to the right place. EBay gift card can be purchased online or in physical stores, and you can use the cards to pay for all or part of your purchase on the eBay site. If you’ve received an eBay gift card and are trying to redeem it or use it to make a purchase, here are the steps you need to follow to use your card.
How to Use eBay gift card
- Log into your eBay account with your username and password.
- Select the item you want to buy and add to your eBay shopping cart.
- On the payment screen, search for the “Gift cards, coupons, and eBay bucks” field and input the 13-digit card on the back of your eBay gift card. If you received a digital gift card, this number should be included in the email it was attached to.
- Select “Apply.”
- Your item total will then be updated. Should there be sufficient money on your eBay gift card to cover all your purchase, you will see your balance at $0.00. If not so, you will see the remaining balance left.
- Select “Confirm and pay” to complete your checkout.
How to redeem an eBay gift card online
- Visit eBay.com
- When you’re ready to check out, click the ‘Pay now’ button
- Type in the gift card code in the ‘Redeem a Gift Card, certificate or coupon’
- Hit the ‘Apply’ button and then the ‘Continue’ button
- Click ‘Confirm payment’
Mind Selling Off your unused eBay Gift Card?
If you would rather convert your eBay gift card as well as other gift cards such as Amazon iTunes, Apple store, Google Play, Xbox gift cards, etc, for cash, then Cardtonic is your best bet.
Cardtonic is a household name in the game of gift card trading. Known widely for trading flexibility and consistency. Download ‘CARDTONIC’ app on Android and iOS to get started.