Are you wondering what to do with the remaining balance on your Mastercard gift card? Did you know you can use your Mastercard gift card on Amazon? There’s an easy and quick way to use your Mastercard gift card balances on Amazon, regardless of your gift card balance, you can load the remaining balance into your Amazon account. In this article, we would be showing you how to use a Mastercard gift card on Amazon.
How to Spend Mastercard Gift Card on Amazon
The first step towards using your Mastercard gift card is to register it. If your card doesn’t already have your name and zip code associated with it, you’ll need to do that through the financial institution that issued the card. Verify the card info, and then you’ll have the option of registering the card with your name and address.
- Log on to Amazon’s ‘Reload Your Balance page.
- Input the amount that’s on your Mastercard gift card.
- Sign in to your Amazon account (you will need to sign in again even if you’re already logged in).
- Fill in your gift card information in the specified fields and select ‘Add your card’. You can confirm the balance on your Mastercard gift card, through the balance check number on the back of the card.
- If you don’t know the balance on your Mastercard gift card, there is a balance check number on the back of the card so you can find out how much is on it.
- Select your gift card as the payment method and click ‘Done’
- You’ll then be redirected to the reload your balance screen; verify the amount of the gift card and then click ‘Reload’ button
Note that if you have more than one Mastercard gift cards with different balances, you can combine them on Amazon, instead of using them separately to purchase anything or make a payment. Also, there is no minimum or maximum amount required to reload your Amazon gift card balance.