When it comes to beauty products and skincare, Sephora is one of the most popular brands in the world. Both their physical and electronic gift cards can be redeemed at their physical stores, websites, and affiliate stores.
Types of Sephora Gift Cards
First and foremost, you need to know the kinds of gift cards you have in your possession. There are two types of Sephora gift cards:
1. A physical gift card: If you were given a gift card that’s plastic and looks like a debit card, then you were given a physical gift card
2. An e-Gift Card: If you received a code in your email, instead of a card, then what you received is an e-gift card
Note that whatever kind of card you receive will not affect your purchase, you can buy anything you want with either of these cards.
How to Redeem Your Sephora gift card on the Sephora website
If you would like to redeem both an e-gift card and a physical gift card on the Sephora website. Follow these steps to make your purchase:
1. Visit the Sephora website and choose whatever you like
2. Proceed to the checkout page and ensure that your gift card can cover your purchase and sales tax.
3. Scratch the foil on the back of the physical gift card to reveal the 16-digit code.
4. Select save and continue and complete your purchase.
Redeeming your Sephora gift card is easy, and can be done in the steps listed above. In addition to all I have said, you must know that it is possible to sell your gift cards in Nigeria. That’s another way to put your gift card to use. It is possible to make some extra cash when you sell your Sephora gift card, however, you must do so on a credible website.