Amazon is everyone’s favorite because it has a very wide range of practical and affordable products. If you have noticed, a lot of content creators and influencers on Instagram have highlights for their Amazon finds, that’s how great it is. That’s not where the greatness ends. You know you can use an Amazon gift card on Amazon, yeah? But did you know you can use your Visa gift card to make purchases on Amazon?
Generally, many brands only accept their own gift cards on their website. Not too long ago, it was quite difficult to make purchases with Visa gift cards on the Amazon website. You had to go through some corners to be able to do that, but now, you can do it so easily. Keep reading to learn how.
How to Use Your Visa Gift Card on Amazon
Before you can use your Visa gift card on Amazon, you have to make sure it is activated. These are the steps to take:
1. Visit Amazon’s reload page
2. Click on Reload your balance
3. Type out the amount on your visa card into the box on the right that has “Other” written in it.
4. Sign in when you click “Buy Now”
5. Click on “Choose a Payment Method” and select “Add a Debit or Credit Card”
6. Input the details of your gift card into the right fields and click on “Add Card” (if you need to know the exact name on the card call the number on the back of the card for confirmation).
7. Choose the newly added gift card as the preferred payment option.
8. Review the information and place the order.
If you cannot sell your Visa gift card because of a small balance in it, this is a great way to make use of that gift card. If you also have several Visa gift cards that have tiny balances in them, adding them to Amazon will be a great way to use up your funds.