Nike is an American multinational company that deals with the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of footwear, clothing, equipment, accessories, and services worldwide. In this article, I am answering some Nike Gift Card FAQs
Nike Gift Card
Nike gift card is used to purchase products from the Nike store. It is used as an alternative means of payment. Gift cards offer a more convenient way to make purchases and it benefits both the customer and the brand. They are available in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100, and $150
It comes in two forms.
Forms of Nike Gift Cards
- Physical card: These are plastic cards issued by Nike. You purchase them from Nike retail stores.
- E-gift cards: They are also known as Ecodes. These are digital cards bought online and sent to your email address or phone number.
Where can I Use Nike Gift vouchers?
They are used to purchase products from Nike.com, Converse.com, the Nike App, and Nike retail stores.
How Do I Check the Balance of my Nike Card?
- Visit the Nike balance lookup page.
- Enter the gift card number and pin.
- The card number starts with 6060 and can be found in the middle of the card. The pin is right next to it, 8 digits. You will have to scratch the card to reveal the pin.
- Enter the card number pin in the provided boxes.
- Click on the “CHECK BALANCE” button to reveal the balance.
Can I sell My Nike Card for Cash in Nigeria?
The answer to that is YES! With the innovation of gift card trading platforms, you can sell your gift cards for cash so they don’t have to go to waste.
Before trading your Nike card, you need to be careful and avoid dubious traders or traders with poor service. We highly recommend using CARDTONIC. They have really good rates, a customer-centric app that is easy to navigate and use, top-notch service and super-fast payment.
How Much Can I Get For my Nike Card?
Gift card rates fluctuate, they are not stable. So, you constantly need to stay up to date with the rate of gift cards. To check the current rate of your card, use the Rate calculator available on the Cardtonic platform. You can do this easily by entering details of your card such as the Category, sub-category and the amount on the card.
Nike gift vouchers make it super convenient to make purchases at the Nike online store and physical retail outlets