This article tells you everything you need to know about iTunes/Apple gift cards
What are iTunes/Apple Gift Cards?
These are prepaid cards loaded with a specific amount of money which you use as an alternative means of payment when shopping on the iTunes Store and Apple store.
These cards come in two forms- The Physical card and the E-gift card.
What Can You Buy with Your iTunes/Apple Gift Cards?
iTunes cards are used to buy digital products from the iTunes Store such as Movies, music, books, and much more.
Apple Cards are used to buy hardware products like iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, etc.
Characteristics of iTunes gift card
- They do not expire: Unlike most gift cards, the iTunes card has an extended validity period.
- It can be re-gifted.
How to check iTunes/Apple gift card balance
- Log in your account details on the Apple store
- Click on the Today tab, then tap your user icon in the top-right corner.
- Your iTunes card balance will be displayed below your name.
How to Redeem iTunes Gift Card By Yourself
1. Log in your account details on the Apple store
2. Tap the “Today” tab, then tap your user icon in the top-right corner.
3. Select Redeem Gift Card or Code.
4. Enter the code of the gift card or scan the gift card.
Can I Trade my iTunes/Apple Cards for Naira?
Yes, you can. Gift card trading platforms have made it possible for you to sell your gift cards in exchange for cash.
Where Can I sell my iTunes/Apple Gift Card For Cash in Nigeria?
Looking for a suitable site to trade your iTunes/Apple card? Use Cardtonic!
Cardtonic is an online platform developed for trading gift cards. They offer the best rates, top-notch service, and a fast payout, so they are highly recommended.
To get started with trading your gift cards on Cardtonic, download their app available on Android and IOS.