Xbox is a video gaming brand created designed and owned by Microsoft. It consists of consoles, gaming applications, streaming, and an online service named Xbox network.
Xbox was introduced to the public for the first time in November 2001, 20 years ago. The first device Xbox introduced was a gaming console, which reached over 24 million units sold as of May 2006. The next was the very popular Xbox 360 released in 2005 which sold over 84 million units.
What Are Xbox Gift Cards and What are they used For?
Xbox gift cards are digital vouchers that can be used to purchase paid applications on the Xbox live network.
Just like many other gift cards such as Google Play, iTunes, and the rest. Xbox gift cards come in two major forms namely, Physical and E- gift cards. It also comes in various denominations such as; $10, $25, $50, 100, $200 etc.
Here are some generally asked questions for full clarity on these cards.
How Can I Buy Xbox Gift Cards?
Xbox gift cards can be gotten almost anywhere, this is because it is very popular. You can get your hands on these gift cards either;
- Online: These cards are available on the official website
- Retail stores: In any Microsoft store, you have the opportunity to purchase Xbox gift cards.
- 3rd Party websites: 3rd party websites are sites that purchase big brand gift cards in bulk and resell them on their website. Considering Xbox gift cards are popular, you would not find it difficult to purchase these cards on any of the websites.
Do Xbox Gift Cards expire?
No, Xbox gift cards do not have an expiration date!
Are There Any Fees Attached To Xbox Gift Cards?
There are no fees needed to redeem or activate these cards.
How Do I Redeem Xbox Gift Card?
- Go to the official website
- Click on Redeem a code
- Sign in
- Enter the 25-character code.
Can I Check My Gift Card Balance?
Yes, you can.
- On your Xbox console;
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > Account.
- Select Payment & billing and select the Microsoft account tile to see your account balance.
On your Mobile Device & PC :
- Sign in to your Microsoft account
- Select Payment & billing
- Click Payment options. Your balance would be on the top right part of your screen.
How Can I View My Order History?
To see your order history, sign in to your Microsoft account
- Select Payment & billing
- Click on the Order history icon
To see your order history on your Xbox console:
- Press the Xbox button
- Go to Profile & system
- Settings > Account > Payment & billing.
- Select Order history to view your purchases.
How Can I Resell My Gift Cards?
Xbox gift cards usually have very good rates, you can get as high as 22,000 – 27,000 Naira for your $100 Xbox gift card on the right platform.