Google Play is the official application store for all devices running on Android. it is the certified marketplace for android users. Google further went on to create and launch Google Play Gift Cards. These are digital assets that can either be seen or held and serve as an alternative source of payment to purchase all paid items on the Play store.
With over one billion registered users, the Google Play gift card has become one of the most popular gift cards in the world. These cards have now been distributed beyond the united states, to other countries with large amounts of users. This is how the UK Google Play gift card came to life amongst various other countries.
The Google Play store is divided into regions. A resident of Canada would not have the same store as someone in France. The very purpose of the UK Google Play Gift Card is to serve as an alternative source of payment for UK residents on their play store. If you reside in the United Kingdom and you have this gift card, it is possible to redeem it on the platform.
How Can I Redeem My Google Play Gift Card Online?
To purchase products on the Google Play Store with your Gift Card is pretty easy. What you need to do is to;
- Open the Google Play Store app, on your Andriod device,
- Tap the options Menu,
- Click on “Redeem”
- Input the digits and code of your gift on the space,
- Finally, Tap Redeem to pay.
This does not seem like a hassle. But alternatively, if you have this gift card and you are not currently located in the United Kingdom, what would be your next move? Let me answer that for you, your best option would be to sell it.
How Can I Resell My £200 Google Play Gift Card?
Selling your Google Play gift card requires a few but very key steps, which is why you should pay close attention to this part.
- The first step is using the best gift card trading platform in the game, which is Cardtonic. To get the best value for your cards, you have to use the best.
- The second step is to download the Cardtonic Application. Downloading the app is optional because you can also trade on the website.
- Register on the Platform. To register, you would need to provide some details such as; your email address, full name, and bank account number.
- Know the rate of your gift card, at the point of trading. This would give you exact knowledge of how much you would be receiving in Naira. The current rate of the £200 UK Google Play Gift Card on Cardtonic is 445/£. For the non-mathematicians, that means your card is currently worth 89,000 Naira.
- Trade. This step is easy, once you click the “Begin Trade” icon, the app guides you on the steps to follow.
You can also contact the customer support team if you need further assistance at any point of the way.